- Tucking trims bodice and front of skirt
- Belted fitted dressmaker coat with horizontal tucks on bodice and skirt. Includes back view.
Printed on image: "designed by Pearl Levy Alexander" "André 570 Seventh Avenue New York City LA 4-4627"
- Alexander, Pearl Levy -- Designer
André (Firm) -- Creator
Teitelbaum, Walter -- Donor
- Nov 06 1939
- 1930s Coat.
André Fashion Illustrations from NYPL's Picture Collection
Tucking trims bodice and front of skirt.
- No known copyright restrictions; may be subject to third party rights
- Belts (Clothing) -- 1930-1939
Bodices -- 1930-1939
Coats -- 1930-1939
Fashion design drawings
Women -- Clothing & dress -- United States -- 1930-1939